Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Hacienda Restaurant, Bartow, Florida

image

I recently made a business trip to Bartow. When lunch time came around, I wanted to dine at a new place. I was uninterested in the fast food chains along Broadway Avenue and I have been to Curly Tails to many times before. So I took a short drive down Main Street. I had a coupon for Main Street Wraps, but learned they had gone out of business. Already convinced that I wanted a wrap for lunch, I had to make the disappointing shift to something else. I stumbled upon the Hacienda Restaurant, a quaint Mexican restaurant with a lot of charm. The hostess was very welcoming and answered all of my questions. I ordered the Chicken Quesadilla Ansada, served with rice and black beans. I was surprised the quesadilla was covered in a creamy white sauce. I thought this was truly a different experience. I expected the traditional dry quesadilla pressed to perfection. As different as it was, it tasted even better. I enjoyed my time dining at the Hacienda Restaurant, I look forward to my next trip to try another of their great meals.

I truly love experiencing new places, food and people.

Gloria Walters | REALTOR
Bridging the Gap Between Buyers and Sellers

772-359-7543 (direct)
813-200-8708 (fax)
gwalters83@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment