Friday, April 24, 2015

Mixing Business with Business!

 

Toast Wine Bar

Every quarter, I host a Business Mixer at various venues across the Tampa Bay Area. I partner with one of my preferred business associates and invite all of our clients, friends and colleagues that are entrepreneurs. It’s an opportunity to not only solidify our existing relationships with these business owners, but to introduce their services to other like-minded individuals. I believe that we can all help each other succeed.

For my Real Estate business, I keep a well-defined list of professionals that I can refer should the opportunity presents itself. Since I work by referral, I do like to offer referrals too. It’s a Win Win. Not only does the end recipient receive service from a trusted professional, but it helps build that client’s confidence in me.

I'm a Quality Agent that delivers Quality Service. I like to work with people that share the same High Standards in their Business. Feel free to come on out to my next business mixer. I’d love to meet you. Upcoming Business Mixer Link –> http://bit.ly/1EfvPM7.

No comments:

Post a Comment