Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hire a Buyer’s Agent Even for New Construction

IMG_8114

 

I love receiving referrals from my past clients. I often receive phone calls from potential clients stating, “my friend spoke highly of you, he/she recommended you as a Realtor to help us with our home search.” Elated that my clients continue to think and speak of me when it comes to Real Estate, is not only a compliment, but an indicator that I have exceeded my client’s expectations.

This call was very similar. My past client gave me a ring, which I thought was a “just touching base” phone call. However, as it turned out, one of his co-workers were stressing about getting into a new place by December. He said my Realtor will take care of you. Within the same phone call, my past client asked me to hold on. Not knowing what to expect, I heard another person speaking on the phone. Hello she said. My co-worker spoke highly of you and said I should speak to you about helping me find a home. She said, “I looked at resales but wanted to take advantage of the new construction incentives while they last”. She then explained to me that she has worked with another Realtor that was recommended, but she was not very response and that she has been to a few builders already to look into the option of new construction.

Armed with the information I needed, I asked that she gave me a couple days to do some research and see what I can come up with. I emailed her two options that would be best. An option A and option B. She loved both, but thought option A would be best. We visited the site and she loved the new construction community. After meeting with her, she got a second opinion from family members then contacted me the next day and said that she wanted to sign a contract. I was able to work with the builder to get my client a great down payment to get the process started. After a month of frustration, I was able to turn it around for this hopeful buyer in just two days. This is why it’s best to hire a Buyer’s Agent even when considering new construction homes. They can narrow in on your needs and provide the best options that meet your needs, saving you time and frustration. Contact me today to begin your home search.

No comments:

Post a Comment